4/15/05

Hate It Or Love It Friday

LOVE: My brand new night stand, $170 down from $500. Why? TWO SCRATCHES. Even after I pointed out to the saleswoman I was a) male b) single c) in my 20s and d) black, it was still $170. I throw my shit when I get home on top of it anyway, so I'm not even going to see the scratches. And it ain't like I'm running MoMA so I'm not "(shuddering gasp) Unclean! Unclean!" SUCKERS.

LOVE: Not having to hear another word about my beatdown sloppier than Paris dresser...

LOVE: Because Aaron & I Office Spaced that bitch into the grave right after moving the night stand in with a ball bat.

LOVE: I had the foresight to have pictures of the occassion taken, including my swing that was so hard the dresser hung off the end of the bat.

HATE: I won't be able to see the photo assisstant's face as they develop these pictures.

HATE: Paying off for Natalie. THE CELL PHONE, you dirty, dirty bastards.

HATE: Between the night stand, Natalie, rent, & paying off my taxes, I will be living hand-to-mouth for the next fortnight. No parties, no poker, no bowling, no sex, no drugs, no wine, no women. I believe this will quadruple the amount of you-know-what when it's dark.

LOVE: One-hit wonders. :)

HATE: My brother on this computer. I always have to reset it when he's done, and put my playlist back in Winamp, and make sure he didn't download any more computer-coupon walking file viruses, and whatnot. And he shoves the keyboard in, which for some reason aggravates me the most.

LOVE: Sin City with friends. I feel like such a pusher.

LOVE: Orange Kool-Aid. "Ain't nuthin' wrong with THAT!"

HATE: Actually being home on Friday nights--talk about a wasteland for television. Yeesh!

Ambient music: Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JoCD, I love it!

Anonymous said...

Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta...- Aaron