3/27/04

"The best argument against democracy is the average voter."--Bertrand Russell

ROSSER IN NOVEMBER!

All right. Here's the deal.

Most of you know that since 1999, I have said one day, I would do this. I would take this challenge and face it in the eyes.

I would run for President.

Today...is that day. If Showtime's foolish enough to run a reality show where the winner gets some air time, I am crazy enough to enter. My voice will be heard.

What do I need from you? Not much. Your continued love and support, the occassional campaign donation, and of course to visit the blog and make the hit numbers look good for the press. I'm not going to lie and say this'll be easy and that I'll always be at my best, but c'mon. It'd be worth it to see your boy in a T-Mac throwback arguing for the abolition of the penny and the resurrection of guillotine as capital punishment.

Let the march to Washington begin with this, my mission statement in 400 characters or less (you can hit me up for the mp3 if you so desire):

It is clear that the rich old white guys in suits have failed. A new leader is needed: a young minority with radically liberal ideas who's indiscretions and corruption will be right out on the table for all to see. And people will realize at the end of the day that while they disagree with it sometimes, they can live a good life.

Plus, this will finally impress Jessica Alba.

Currently playing: the Rosser campaign theme, Public Enemy's "Rebel Without A Pause"

No comments: