8/16/03

Y Nowwwwwwwww, SU (al norte) Tijuana ReevoluuuuuuuuciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiĆ³n!

*siiiiiiigh* Didn't get the two I really wanted. 6-10 if I'm lucky. It's not that it's a bad team, I just have this undefinable pit in my stomach that...well, you'll see.

1) Wanted Vick. #6. Not happening. So instead, Clinton Portis. *shrug* Hopefully he doesn't hit the wall or get injured.
2) Curtis Martin. Not so bad. I think.
3) Plaxico Burress. I can live with it.
4) Steve McNair. Pretty solid, will play if it kills him.
5) Jimmy Smith. I unno, I know he's sick of Jacksonville and he's like 46, but still--but he's going to be a starting WR. Eeeeee....AND he's just been suspended four games for drug abuse. This just in: FUCK YOU, JESUS.
6) Philly's D, because Tampa's went about 7 picks before. Fuck. It'll do.
7) Kerry Collins. I don't think he's going 4K again but as a backup QB to a cyborgian starter it'll work.
8) Atlanta's D. THAT'S how bad the offensive picks looked to me, and they helped last year.
9) Antwaan Randle-El. Ooh, a pick that doesn't cause me indigestion! YAY!
10) Ike Hilliard. I can run him/Collins in Tennessee's off week, and hopefully the Giants are playing SDSU or someone...
11) Frank Wycheck. Need a TE, the big 4 were gone. Meh.
12) Michael Bennett, to shut up the autodrafter which apparently sucked him off since I kept getting prodded to pick him the last 4+ rounds.
13) Joe Nedney. Needed a kicker, keeping up the Titan vibe.
14) Cam Cleeland. Apparently the TE for the Rams. I don't even know anymore.
15) Carson Palmer. It's the last round, why the hell not.

So you can see it's a crapshoot as usual. 6-10...ugh...Daddy needs a calmative.

No comments: