8/29/03

I'm A Very Cheap Whore, I Come To Find Out

Ugh. Today & tomorrow I'm working some Jesus freak thing, and Sunday's ticketaking for the Quilt Show.

You can reread that if you'd like.

Today S U C K E D. People who answer "Good morning" with "Praise him" need to beaten in the face. And answering it with "Bless you" when I haven't sneezed in 4 days makes me want to drive my radio through your skull. OH and I got this one bitch who was complaining of jet lag with her heart problem that she couldn't walk all the way next door to the Marriott. The amount of time she spent complaining she could've gone there and back AND there AND BACK. I was moments away from doing a simaltaneous Lewis Black & Ike Turner on her, I can tell you. "*SMACK* *SMACK* Shut UP, bitch! You're tired? There's a corner with some shade, lie down until you get the strength to walk all the way NEXT FUCKING DOOR! Put your head on the floor--put your HEAD ON THE FLOOR!"

And of course second wave was late so I barely clocked out on time. If I get stinking drunk Monday (odds are good) today will be the reason why. And I get to do it again tomorrow.

Why didn't I go on unemployment?

No comments: