4/2/07

"At Which Point Did You Realize You Were The Chosen One?"

I need to forget about everything I hold dear in this town, in this county, in this state, pack my meager belongings the fuck up, and get to Vegas.

Now.


This would be an awesome April Fool's joke, except it's about half an hour into day 2 of April.

It turns out, it's very easy to win also when it comes to heads-up post-river showdowns, if you go 14 out of 15 before the end.

It also turns out when people go all-in and don't make their flush draws, or their high pair is dwarfed by your pocket Kings, that that also assists in busting the last two people who aren't you and adding to what Junior M.A.F.I.A. so eloquently called "fuck bitches, get money".

So to update from the last time, this makes it three
tournament wins and a cash payoff in 11 days for the fifth win of the year.

Yeah, I may be halfway decent.


Only one way to really celebrate this--



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Know what's weird, if not spooky? I woke up with "Poison" in my head this morning. That's not normal, nor is it a hangover euphemism, as it may sound. -Aaron

Anonymous said...

By wearing a banana hammock and singing "Working for the Weekend"?

Anonymous said...

Yes. You are so Chris Turk.