2/28/07

This Is Not A Life, Because Lives Are Meant To Be Lived

So, after those two excellent interviews, I got rejected. Shocking, I know. It was a good way to augment a day where I sold my portable DVD player for $30, filled out unemployment, and am going to have to hope a mere $50 can keep my mom at bay until either the government checks or the tax refund (assuming I find a way to pay for it) check come in.

Oh, and I haven't had a date in almost a year.

Where is this glorious future I keep hearing about that's been absent since last fucking year? Anybody?

Fell On Black Days Soundgarden

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Murder 4 hire, motherfuckers! -Aaron

Libby said...

It's coming. I have a good feeling about it.

Anonymous said...

It has to get better, Butch. It has to. And when it does, you will be stronger.