1/5/07

What The--That Can't Be--It's...It's...OH, MY GOD!

ALBA: In attempt to reignite normalcy while at the same time bringing new things into the mix--Friday Barometer! You'll find most of your things as you left them.

ALBA: Title TBD, which I actually have been working on the last 2 days and throwing in another couple chapters to the tune of 3,000 words. I keep thinking I can get this done by the first day of summer--whenever the fuck that is.

THE BCS: I wish my brother would stop using my washcloth. I wish I'd bought an iPod instead of him--I don't think he even has 750 songs and I've got 18 GIG.

ALBA: Night Ripper. Because, that's why.

THE BCS: I'm actually going to miss him (at $12, no less!) next weekend in LA because my Angelino connection is coming down for the weekend. As much as I love Amanda, my favorite non-traditional DJ doing a live show in which people routinely get buck to the point of almost total nudity, especially in LA--I'm missing out on something, and Jessica Marie help y'all if I ever find out just how much.

ALBA: To the left, to the left...

ALBA: The creditors who left me alone for the holidays and then stupidly believed me when I said I'd have it 2 weeks from now despite all evidence to the contrary.

ALBA: Poker After Dark. Shawn Sheikhan's a .9 Matusow, Phil Hellmuth freaks out, Annie Duke had a prop bet over her first marriage, Shana Hiatt, 2 am. If that didn't sell you, I'll throw in another plug the week Evelyn Ng's on.

THE BCS: No Vegas birthday now, obv. I don't even know what I'm going to do this year.

ALBA: I got say anything... yesterday for FIVE FREAKING BUCKS!

ALBA: My Name Is Earl, the Office, and Scrubs. It's like if I was in a four-way and the other participants were Jess, Trish, and a streaming live video to the internet that people paid $49.99 to see.

ALBA: Chargers over the Saints in 41. My parents had their fun last year, now I get mine. MVP. Bye week. Shawne Merriman ripping off Tom Brady's arm and beating him with it.

ALBA: The holiday period really gave me a surge of ideas...

THE BCS: I just don't have the time to write 6 things at once. :)

ALBA: King Ian and Queen Chrissy. All hail.



ALBA: The Police reuniting annual rumor getting started early this year due to the 30th anniversary. Am I asking too much that I'd like to see the Police in my own town just once before one of them passes or they try to do it GnR style? Is it?

ALBA: You know it's hard out here for a pimp...

ALBA: My last post here was kinda ludicrously awesome. I'm just saying.

I Only Want To Be With You Dusty Springfield

1 comment:

Tom said...

Finally, Butch. You managed to find the BCS as a joke. *pat on the back* Congratulations on seeing the light my friend.