1/20/07

Sawed Off Saturday Barometer

ALBA: Found my disk with Title TBD on it, thus allowing me to copy edit the first 3 chapters and add some stuff as well. At least it holds up; I was worried giving it some shelf life I was going to come back to it and be nauseated.

BRADY: "We Fly High". Because, that's why.

ALBA: Stephen Colbert Pwning the Big Giant Head on both ends of their home-and-home series Thursday. Hell, Thursday was just an awesome day for TV between that and the NBC comedy lineup (which in my land ends at 9:30--I need recovery time)

ALBA: With Quay back in school and it apparently kicking his ass every single day as opposed to last semester, this should open up my time to write.

BRADY: I totally ganked his working CD/radio player since he's iPoded out. I don't feel bad about the using of it, since he's not anymore; it's more of the the-wrong-brother-in-the-family-has-the-30 gig thing.

BRADY: The AFC Championship. Do I root for the chair or lethal injection? Geaux Saints Geaux.

ALBA: My birthday party in three weeks. All the major friends are in; anything after them is icing. Gravy's nice and all, but icing is much more delicious and much worse for you. Ergo, I will be using that term frequently this year to get it over and then point when someone not of my limited opportunities uses it in a mass-media forum. I'm guessing by the first day of summer.

ALBA: I had a great interview on Thursday with what turned out to be a hostel. I really hope I get this job; it's full-time and second shift in a hostel. 40 hours a week, 3Gs and then some, a bunch of hot foreign girls...besides having the slowest weekdays off fully, what's not to love?

BRADY: Selling off my DVD collection in stages because nobody's buying my digital camera or my throwbacks.

Night Ripper Girl Talk

1 comment:

Johnny B said...

Yeah, I've had to sell my DVD collection from time to time.

Sucks. :(