11/10/05

Post-Teenage Fan Club

  1. Post a list of your 10 favorite fandoms.
  2. Have your friends guess your favorite character from the fandoms in the comments.
  3. When guessed, bold the pick, give said friend a point, and post about why you like that character.


  1. Scrubs (Rob: Dr. Cox): Less a man than a god. And I say this knowing I look like, and generally act like Faison.
  2. Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back/Dogma/Chasing Amy/Mallrats/Clerks (Max: Jay): The man quotes N.W.A., smokes weed, hangs out with guys bigger than him, and never shuts up ever. Plus, he got to kiss Shannon Elizabeth. Nooch.
  3. Fight Club (Dustin: Tyler Durden): No fear. No distractions. The ability to let that which does not matter truly side. And in the midst of a near-crippling depression, a new dating philosophy is born that saves my ass.
  4. Seinfeld (Rob: George): George is my favorite, obviously, because he suffers the most and still lives with his parents, thus leading him to usually have the best rants and quips on the show as he tries to find a painless suicide. This is where I got "I believe in God for the bad things" from.
  5. Garden State (Dustin: Andrew): But only because I couldn't bring myself to say I wanted to be Natalie Portman instead of I wanted to do Natalie Portman.
  6. Office Space (Rob: Michael Bolton): The man introduced the phrase "no-talent assclown" to the lexicon! And "federal-pound-me-in-the-ass prison"! This is the least of what I could do for him.
  7. Kill Bill v.1 & 2 (Rob: the Bride): She kicked everybody's ass. The End.
  8. Family Guy (Rob: Stewie): I don't exactly think I'm alone in this. Let's just say I don't have a Meg Can Grow Her Fingernails jacket that everybody loves--I have a Victory Is Mine jacket. God help you guys if I ever memorize that you-are-the-weakest-link-goodbye riff from his drama class.
  9. Veronica Mars
  10. Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Jen: Xander): Jesus, you guys--the one guy with a sarcastic quip for everything who hates living at home who doesn't get any for 3 years while surrounded by hot babes--did you all just meet me or something?
Rob 5, Dustin 2, Jen 1, Max 1.

This post is brought to you BAH: "Digging In The Dirt" by Peter Gabriel

9 comments:

Rob T said...

1. Paging Dr. Turk! Paging Dr. Turk.
2. Randal
4. George
6. Samir
7. The Bride
8. STEWIE~!
10. Willow.

Anonymous said...

I'll guess:

2. Jay
6. Milton
8. Stewie
10. Willow

Anonymous said...

1. Don't watch it myself, but I'll say the Zach Braff guy.
2. Dude, it's Kevin Smith aka Silent Bob
3. Um, Brad Pitt 'cause he's hot and Butch has latent homosexual tendencies.
4. George, fo sho mon frair
5. Dude, Zach Braff again, but you can't count out The Natalie
6. I'd say frickin copy machine 'cause it represents how The Man is shitting all over the little peoples
7. Never seen them, but I . . .um . . .found them just wandering around on the IntarWeb
8. don't watch it, but I think th ebaby's name is Stewie, right?
9. here is my 10 foot pole and I'm not touching this one with it.
10. dude, semi nude hotty from back in the day. What is her name? The Buffy chick herself?

-Dustin

Rob T said...

1. Dr. Cox
6. Drew From Accounting
10. Spike

Rob T said...

10. The Mayor
6. Michael Bolton (when in doubt, go with the guy who beat up the fax machine)

Rob T said...

Gorram it, I AM gonna get the Buffy one.

Cordy?

Jen61377 said...

10. Xander. "I'm seventeen. Looking at linoleum makes me want to have sex."

Daniel Womack said...

Holy hell. Rob said Gorram. Bee-zhway!

best guess for 9 would be Logan. He's always got the smartass one-liners, he's cocky at times when perhaps he shouldn't be but yet he always comes out spotless in the end. Plus he's plugged Veronica and Kendall.

Rob T said...

I aim to misbehave.