11/25/05

AvB: Friday Barometer

BUSH: Guess who's got a one-day weekend? Everybody else in the house is good and off, of course. Hate on my job. Hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate.

BUSH: I'm missing Danny's party tomorrow, and the rematch between my alma mater and our inbred moronic pigfucking rivals in the playoffs tonight.

BUSH: Still have to see Walk The Line, and Harry Potter and His Magic Wand or whatever it is. Oh, and Shopgirl, if it's as good as the book. Lousy movie theatres--why can't I wait until next summer and buy the DVDs!?

ALBA: Payday...ish. Time to start chipping away at the Christmas list.

ALBA: That goes for y'all, too.

ALBA: Thanksgiving. Stuffing and pasta and rolls and apple pie a la mode and collard greens and mashed potatoes, oh my!

BUSH: No three-cheese Au Gratin potatoes! Terrorists haven't won, my ass.

ALBA: This Texas/A&M game is real good. I'm sort of rooting for something to fuck up the BCS, of course. I think on my list of things I hate, the BCS is somewhere between Dick Cheney and chicken salad.

BUSH: The stupid drunk nigga who got arrested at Denny's, railing about his order and how his hat got disrespected at 3 in the morning on Thanksgiving. Grandmaster Flash 3:16--don't push me, 'cause I'm close to the edge... and this is why I have to bust my ass at 150%.

ALBA: Partying with my 3 best friends Wednesday night.

BUSH: I thought it would've been a little crazier, to be honest. It was about a 6, 7 tops. I'll make it up to you next time, Amanda, I swears it.

ALBA: My top 25 songs of the year are done--except which one is number one. I may have to split the vote like I did in '03.

ALBA: Tuesday a DJ played "Cool It Now" by New Edition, followed by "Motownphilly" by BIIM. OLD SCHOOL~!

ALBA: The Boondocks has been approved by yours truly, and for my non-colored brothers, you can laugh at the nigger jokes. Not that loud, though. *shakes fist*

BUSH: That reminds me, how the hell is the busiest financial day of the busiest financial time of the year named Black Friday?

ALBA: As Jen & KRS-One have seen and Rob's said, I did meet a girl online this weekend. It's part of the agony and joy of being home Saturday nights when you're sick. Anyway, she's 21, majoring in marine biology, blonde, into hip-hop, loves vodka and Fight Club, and has what has been described as a killer rack. Got the Orangio Seal of Approval and everythang. Anyway, I sent her a message Saturday night, she replied back in a couple hours, and we are what the Biz would call started talkin', getttin' familiar/Spendin' a lot of time so we can build up /A relationship or some understanding. Clearly, she is not a stranger to brothers spitting at her, but they are Poser Mobile and I'm motherfucking Verizon. And as much as I'd like to skip the pretense and propose I know she's gotten burned in the recent past (I paused for 5 seconds to shake my head. Boys are stupid.) so I'm just going to slowly build things up between us. But yeah, on the 1 to 10 she's a certified 20.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, how did we ever get along without the Internet?

ALBA: You'd better look out, because I'm gonna say fuck.

This post is brought to you BAH: "Rockin' The Suburbs" by Ben Folds

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, Wednesday was fun. Next time, I won't be so damn tired. -Amanda