11/11/05

AvB: Friday Barometer

BUSH: The man himself, for using Veteran's Day to blast anti-war critics. If only the Daily Show was on Fridays.

BUSH: This fucking cold. There's no NyQuil in this house, and I can't sit down and get any major work done going snerk snerk snerk ptooie every 12 seconds. I'm so far behind now, and at the end of last week I was well ahead of pace. I had all this week off to do work, and of course I get sick on Monday. Unbegoddamnlievable.

BUSH: The NFL schedule sucks Sunday.

ALBA: Hopefully by the time I get in from work tomorrow there'll be some cold medicine and instead of vegetating in front of the tube Sunday I can try and make up all this ground I lost. I do have some ideas for the next few diary entries, if my head didn't hurt so much.

BUSH: Poker Room's kicked my ass this week--I'm down to like $50k from $70k in the past week.

ALBA: The Beasties have a best of CD out, for everybody who didn't get the Sounds of Science.

BUSH: My off-again on-again Internet access the past 36 hours.

ALBA: Sarah Silverman's Jesus Is Magic, if I can muster up enough to see it tonight. Godless Sudafed.

BUSH: *snerk* *snnnnnnerk* *ptooie*

BUSH: And, of course, down goes the Internet!

BUSH: No Team Steve game because of the holiday--I hope they don't obsess over last week.

BUSH: Found out the hard way Natalie's off today, and got a voicemail about it. They know I tend to pay every other Friday, and that today's a Friday, and a national holiday--why even bother? And didn't I have you fudge packers stop sending me notices?!

BUSH: *snerk* *snnnnnnerk* *ptooie*

BUSH: I'm so bored and incapable of doing anything good I'm thinking of scuttling together a Festivus wish list. Some good stuff coming out--that new Office Space, season 2 of Scrubs...

BUSH: All my fantasy teams suck this year. I think I broke up the Patriots. Next year I'll just save myself the trouble of a season like this and just call myself the Saints.

BUSH: A check that wouldn't cover my bank and cell bill.

ALBA: 30 hours next week. That should stem the bleeding. Plus, Christmas buying presents time.

BUSH: I dread the second job I'm going to have to take for December. Is there any opening in the Playboy Mansion I could fill in on?

BUSH: Why, of course this is going to take 3½ hours to post!

This post brought to you BAH: "Dream On" by Aerosmith

1 comment:

Cindylover1969 said...

I'd comment, but I'm still mad at you for not informing me the second you saw December's US Maxim...