5/27/05

Hate Leads To Friday

I hate:

  1. Ticketmaster being ¼ of my Snoop ticket.
  2. The stuff I absent-mindedly signed up for in order to process the order faster and trying to get back from my lunch break.
  3. Living hand-to-mouth for a week because of the ticket.
  4. Finding out 72 hours after the fact Snoop was coming back in 2 months.
  5. Not buying Anger Management because of the ticket.
  6. Finding out yesterday the e-mails I sent didn't get through to one department and causing a massive overdraw in my checking account.
  7. Living hand-to-mouth another couple weeks because of that.
  8. Cutting back on my plans for the holiday weekend because of it(?)
  9. No Team America, Scrubs, NewsRadio, or Seinfeld season 4.
  10. Delaying paying off the cell bill.
  11. Delaying continuing to pay for Miami, and hopefully that won't lead to a rate increase.
  12. The fact when I went into msconfig yesterday to delete all the bullshit my brother and mother download that sneaks into the startup, the computer reset itself to 640/480 and no matter what I've tried I haven't been able to fix it.
  13. Everything being gigantic and partially hidden behind a big fat wall of plaid.
  14. Randomly stopping and having to reset.
  15. How frustrated I am about the last three because everything works (except for getting into Java chat) and runs faster, but I still can't fix the display.
  16. The friends I usually depend on to do it haven't been able to help me.
  17. This stupid computer.
  18. My idiot family for fucking up the stupid computer.

2 comments:

Rob T said...

I'll see if I can help you, but I'll need more info. Catch me on AIM (if I'm on Away, IM me anyway.).

Anonymous said...

You know who I blame? Whitey. -Aaron