12/25/04

2004? That's Hot (in keeping with the tradition)

Favorite CD: Beastie Boys' To The Five Boroughs

Favorite movie: Kill Bill volume 2, with a mad serving of dap to Garden State considering how KB-loving I am

Stupidest thing I bought in 2004: My New Year's resolution to stop chasing pussy as I fell for my ex within 72 hours of the statement and went out and became a more voracious party animal as the year progressed

Wedding present I would give Britney & Kevin: the BIG-ASS Foreman Grill, and the Nirvana box set so they know what actual music sounds like

Trend I'm most sick of: Reality TV wins for the second year in a row!

My favorite new toy: (tie) Bond digicam or the cell phone

In 2004 I was totally obsessed with: Jessica Alba, again (still), rock covers of pop songs ("Fuck It (Don't Want You Back)", I'm waiiiiiiiting!)

Sex symbol of 2004: Lindsay Lohan. rowr.

Best sex I've had this year: er...

My most rock star moment of 2004:
5) Just remember, Dupin: GOD HATES YOU!

4) see Drunkest I Got.

3) "I would've let Less Filling get in on your left, but she's still handcuffed to my bed, poor thing."

2) the time I walked out of a pool hall, saw a girl wearing a "It's my birthday! Spank me" sticker and CRACKED a sharp smack on her ass but didn't stop leaving with Aaron alongside me in shock the whole way

1) getting freaked by one girl and the digits from another after suffering a first-degree burn. While drunk. And dressed like Lil' Jon because it was Halloween Eve. And then partying another five hours after THAT, staggering into bed at a quarter to six. Can't stop, won't stop Butch to the Rosser 'cause I, I gets down baybay, I gets down! Girls the girls they love meeee...

Biggest 2004 regret: Didn't leave the nest, and not even that's too big. This second. Oh, and the MASSIVE COCKBLOCKERY~! of 9/11. Nigga wouldn't even do the rockaway, and I missed out on my dream rainbow samich. *sigh*

Favorite phrase of 2004: "I'm not the one buying love": Shaq RE: Kobe. And, of course, "I'm Rick James, bitch."

Number of times I said "I'm Butch Rosser, bitch!": Sadly, none.

Number of times I watched the Paris Hilton sex tape: None. If the one with her and the Playmate comes out, THEN you got something worth downloading.

Best song I downloaded this year: "99 Problems", Hova

Favorite book of 2004: Unbelievable: the Life, Death and Afterlife of the Notorious B.I.G. by Cheo Hodari Coker

Drunkest I got in 2004: My birthday party, which is like Watergate tape after the Irish Car Bombs and friends had to inform me of what happened at the club after. Props must be given to the August night I had 15 beers in two hours, partied in two places, and frenched a bride-to-be.

What I learned this year: The assumption that I was surrounded by idiots manifested itself into fact with the reelection of Pres-o-dent Squinty.

Where I'll be on New Year's Eve: After work, I'm pulling a Chingy with a hotel party--but at the Grand Hyatt. Which is hard to rhyme. After that starts, on the floor, all over the booze, up against some girls, in the sack.

Ambition for 2005: Same stuff from last year: finish the novel, start flying solo, get a bird to perch on my rooftop (Editor's Note: by "bird" he means Britslang for girl and by "perch on his rooftop" he means deep, fulfilling relationship or #1 on the Booty Call countdown, answer to change by the minute)

Ambient music: nine inch nails - March of the Pigs

No comments: