11/15/04

"It Is Time We Face Up To The Unfaceuptoable!"

Fucking hell, I'm going to have to get a new job. The torrent of hours at the SDCC have slowed to a trickle. And telling people I made a donation in their name to the Human Fund after me kicking out the jams for Christmas isn't going to cut it, I fear.

It's really a shame, too. Despite all the boredom that sometimes came along with it, I really had a lot of fun with it some of the time. Met my first girl there, heard some of the dumbest things I've ever heard in my life, made good and great friends, and, of course, the money. Maaaaaaan, I'm going to miss that.

Of course, I started this here deal because I figured with the job I'd have something to talk about, rather than this being one big nonstop "This Is The Noise That Keeps Me Awake". But now, it looks like my days of looking like a train conductor for the sake of others is winding down.

Train kept a-rollin'....

Ambient music: the Hives - A Little More For Little You

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could always switch over to the green side of the force...- Aaron