11/14/04

Consistency Now

Pointless Bowling Update:
  • 137.
Played for the seven odd bucks worth of change vs. Ivan & Aaron, and wiped the floor with them. Possibly the hustle of the new millennium. That damn six, though...

  • 152.
Four off of the record, third best ever. Set a personal best with four strikes. Pete Weber Jr. who? And then, of course...

  • 82. No, really.
See, what had happened was during the first couple of games there was this really hot little Latina with a tight tank top on the lane immediately on my right so I was showing off, and then when she left it was roll of stamps time. I don't care WHAT anybody else says. Two out of three, at any rate--shit, that's almost half.

So a game 35 above my average gets immediately bookended by a game 35 below, and since the number above the average in the first game is lower than the total number of games, there's no average change.

Simple math is fun.

Ambient music: Blondie - One Way Or Another

1 comment:

Michael said...

Man- 119, 156, 141 tonight. That 119 was a whole game of me hitting my mark nearly every time, but nothing happening. Lots of 9s and 8s, and I wasn't picking up spares for shit.