5/20/04

*sigh*

82 and 138 for those keeping up on the bowling.

There's a cute girl playing pool, and I lose because I suck. So my friend gets to go, and I figure even though he's off the market, he knows enough to get close and then bomb the game.

WRONG.

How the hell do you get a UC degree and not know this? It's basic common sense, for crying out flayven! You don't give the cute girl playing pool an out, you buy her drinks and make her play until they shut the bar down or the comet strikes. Geez!

Into every rain a little life must fall...

Ambient music: Cypress Hill's "What's Your Number?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, all one has to remember how he was taken off the market and you have the answer to why he played the situation wrong. :)
Joanna

Butch Rosser said...

I should add, Jo, this was IVAN and not your ex-boy. :)