5/26/04

¡Buen trabajo para mi!

So, I did burn my first day off this week studying 5 hours for today's final. And got up at 6 after getting home at 11 last night, and studying some more.

Today, right before the test starts, it's announced 6 students have A'd the class enough to not take the final.

And you're looking at 17% of that group.

¡SACAR BUENAS NOTAS, PINCHE CABRONS! I really felt that outside circumstances (read: 26-year-old farmers daughter teaching me with perpetual Aniston syndrome) caused me to fail last time, but this time I took beginning Spanish to the kitchen and had it make me a samich. Two pissant shifts to close out the week, Friday it's time to get paid blow up like the World Trade, and then I get a 3-day weekend like a normal person, Sunday night which will be spent in the dopest club in town getting down like lithium.

Things're looking up.

(beat)

Cue the paranoia. Heh.

Ambient music: Red Hot Chili Peppers' "Aeroplane"

1 comment:

Michael said...

YEAH- show them learn'd types what for! Make Education just another Victimation!