5/17/04

Oh, Baby, I Like It RAAAAAAAAAAW (I Would've Liked It More If I Was THERE...)

All right all right all right all right all right.

Things sucked before, yes. I knew this.

But I got up early this morning to learn preterites in a foreign language a Ryan Leaf throw away from a girl who had an intermediary blow me off and then turned around to work a seven-hour shift and I miss the MOTHERFUCKING ROCK?! Bad enough I miss pulling off the SmackDown/RAW Daily Double, even worse I miss Evil Trish, a damn good Tag Title match, outside of this year's Rumble the best battle royal in the last five years with some supoib booking (turning Kane face in my eyes)...but missing the Rock is just the roofie colada in the shit milkshake buffet.

Continuing the suck parade is my schedule:
Sunday--full shift, off at 10:30
Monday--studying for my final on Wednesday because
Tuesday--see Sunday, home just in time to sleep because
Wednesday--FINAL! 8 AM! UP AT 6! FEEL THE JOY!
Thursday--More Work
Friday--MORE WORK

Oh, and I have a report to do (with visual aids) this Wednesday and a match to write, too.

I had to ask for next Wednesday off, too because this Microsoft thing is going wall to wall for a few days and everyone's on the hook for at least 25. Shiva H. Vishnu I wouldn't wish that to whoever's booking SmackDown.

If I could take the vacation earlier at the loss of 5 years of my life at this point it's a trade I would make.

Pwamp.

Ambient music: De La Soul's "Me, Myself & I"

1 comment:

Rob T said...

*makes rousing Uplifting Speech*