4/13/04

Everything Old Is New Again

I just wasn't made for these times.

See, some guys are into it. The Hunt. The Chase. Some guys are like Steve Irwin and they just can do it. They look forward to the preamble and the setup and all that chewy goodness.

I am not one of those guys.

I hate this period, it drives me insane. It makes me wish I could go the Wizard of Oz and gets me some courage because...you know, it just drives me nuts. The whole stakeout thing and playing Do You Like Me Check Yes No Or Maybe. I know now that when it comes up to the actual dates and dating itself, I'm quite fine with those things. And some have told me I'm excellent.

But all the shit before it, just drives me nuts. I'm talking "if it weren't for my horse I wouldn't've spent that year in college". Women need to come with subtitles.

And Steve help me, I'm about yea away from asking her out next week.

The moral of the story, as usual, is I need professional help.

Oh, and motherfuck President Fuckface for cancelling 24 tonight. Fucking Eugene.

Currently playing: John Cougar Mellencamp Airplane Starship Enterprise's "Authority Song"

No comments: