1/5/04

Baby, You Can Ride Passenger Side In My Car

This here what the auto show done taught me:

I now look like Donald Faison, apparently. I myself would be doing Sarah Chalke, but he's there, I'm here.

1,650, 2,100, and 2,531 are not the last three standing records of the world's biggest gangbang, but how many people I took in in the last 72 hours. AND BOY ARE MY ARMS TIRED.

Sitting in the driver's seat of a Benz red convertible, if only for a few brief seconds, makes you feel like a GOD.

If you loan a cute coworker your copy of your cherished Office Space and she gives you her number, then you hear the voice of Daniel Stern and/or the Monkees' "I'm A Believer", you have either knocked off 66% of your goals in four days or it should be accompanied by giant warning bells, decrepit robots yelling DANGER! BUTCH ROSSER! DANGER! and montages of the past.

Having three days off is gooooooooood. (OK, that one I knew already.)

Currently playing: Ryan Adams' "When The Stars Go Blue"

No comments: