11/19/03

Yeah, Back Come The Rooster...

10 out of 11? I shit on your 10 out of 11! You know I ain't gonna dieeeeeeee...

Item the First: So, I finally got my Maxim yesterday. The December one with Shannon Elizabeth on it. That's right, I "mysteriously" got jacked out of the one with Jessica Alba and only my brilliant foresight of my shoddy cosmic punchline existence enables me to have one on the dresser right now. Oh, everyone thought I was crazy and paranoid about the mailpeople. Pfft. Crazy and paranoid LIKE A FOX! So, they're getting put on blast tomorrow. Bastids.

TWO!: Tomorrow's the big day of Attell/Black/Hedberg. Gotta send away for some Christmas presents too. And Friday I'm going to try hitting the club, spasmed back and all. You can tell you're closer to Responsible Adult when your days off are booked.

III: I actually have four consecutive days off next week, and a payday to boot. I'm gonna try and place a moratorium on self-spending starting on the 25th. While I want few things, and they're all ludicrous to the point I doubt what my parents even know what they look like (a 15 gig iPod, PS2, and the aforementioned JA chief amongst them), I don't want to buy something that close to Christmas only to open a present and be "I just bought this!" Too O. Henry for me, thanks. Outside of parties, work-related, and food, ain't no sunshine till it's on.

4) Adrienne is super-wise.

5) Whoever allowed the Shawshank Redemption DVDs to be pressed without a Freeman or Robbins commentary--why can't we have them legally killed? Hm? Anyone? Bueller?

Currently would be playing if I wasn't watching Shawshank: the Offspring's "Million Miles Away"

No comments: