10/21/03

It's The Little Differences

Watching the now ubiquitous on ASCTR KBv1 again, and now again, you pick up a lot of little things. Bride's heart monitor at 69, how the reveal shot in the opening fight is done, how connected O-Ren & her girls are to their femininity (flowers on the sword sheathes, man), the first two times the Bride has her hands out and so on. Just feenomenal.

SEGUE!

I have now seen the Alba Maxim shoot for this upcoming month.

If my arms, wrists, and fingers ever recover, they're suing Maxim for massive paralyzing damage. I mean, I love JA like a fat kid loves cake and all, but these photos are hot. Like two t hott. Like a Mexican plate lunch hot. Like Vegas in July without the shade hot. Like you could fry an egg on my groin hot.

I plan on picking up a few extra copies because my room needs a new ceiling. I can grow my own "stalagtites".

Now, where'd that empty-two liter go? I'm about to become a millionaire.

Currently playing: Metallica's "Frantic"

No comments: