10/7/03

Crossing The Bridge Before You Come To It

Yes, I live in California. Yes, our new governor can go back through history to kick your governor's ass before he was even born. Yes, the majority of voters are probably insane. Either that or a bunch of people heard "Jingle All The Way 2004" was coming or something.

But here's the thing, from where this Oklahoma Sooner sits, hosses: I don't really care. At least not yet. As long as I have a job, and aren't getting hassled too hard for my beliefs or apathy towards most things, I'm probably not going to care. The state, from what little bits I've gleamed from the sugar packets, is fucked regardless for a while. So if we must go down, let us go down in an entertaining manner.

Besides, he's just using the plan I want to use when I make my run in a few years: be charismatic, grope a lotta bitches, and surround yourselves with people who know what they're doing. Governor's essentially figurehead anyways. So huzzah for the Governator.

I wonder if it's too late for me to put a patent down on "Don't Blame Me, I Voted For Flynt" t-shirts and stickers?

Hmmm...

No comments: