3/10/07

A Two Word Philosophy Lesson

Start in 2nd, 23.5.  Leader at 43.  Two really small stacks right next to him at under 200, and of course he's after me.  JAoff.  Keep raising but the leader doesn't go away, which works fine when I get a Jack on the turn for two pair with the board.  Now I have the 47 and he has the 19 (who goes that nuts with case 6s facing a raise and a reraise?  Starting to think I can handle this table.)

Break.

I review the chip stacks and decide with this large a lead to only play premium hands and let some of the commoners kill each other in their rush to seize the castle.  It helps 2nd through 6th are seperated by only about 5k.

7th place goes all-in and gets called twice.  7th place is now 9th.

Now one of the baby stacks is in.   They get called twice.  They get 8th.

And it's the other baby stack's turn.  3 calls, including me with 10Qoff.  I don't like the flop and get out at minimum expense.  Baby stack had pocket Kings and gets crib death anyways (the former chip leader hung onto 23suit and then made trip doubles.)  7th.

Second place behind me has about 29k.  A fold.  J7 spades?  No.

98 spade?  Sure.  Raise it up, make it rain.  Table runs like the scared little bitches they are; finally a table that respects when the chip leader whips it out and swings it around!

Now it's 3rd-6th on about the same level.  So I hold off a bit longer.  

That takes two hands--hellooooooooo, Jacks!  Aw, you went all-in with JAoff?  Well, allow me to retort!  FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIF!

Up to 65, about 2.5x ahead of 2nd.  Mahvelous.

Second makes a flush to bounce a straight and get to 40.  Then there were 4.

I play K8off for a pre-flop raise.  They scurry.  2nd and the former chip leader keep going after each other, which goes fine by me.

A10off.  Two folds.  Big money raise time!  That's right, you fold.  Bitch.

Former chip leader takes 2nd back.  

Then first through me.  Huge raises with Jacks on the board and I only had 6s.   You would've thought I'd learned.  He's got 58, I'm at 44.  

He loses to Wayne, the former 2nd, to put HIM in the lead the next hand.

And then I get Anna Kournikova and a K26 flop to match.  Hi, chip lead!  Miss me?

Hi, MY HAND ACE QUEEN!  10-J-9 flop.  Last place beats my archrival, who is now in last.  The spread is 40k to about 25k, so every hand is something.

Somehow I get two pair out of Q6off to stretch the lead a little.

I decide to see a flop free with 98off and get a flop with an 8.  But a 10 too.  Check the King. River Jack means I fold my Aaron straight.

Raise with 9Q suit.  9s in the flop.  I take it down.

1) former last -- 37k
2) me -- 36
3) Wayne - 35
4) HIM - 25

9Asuit and big raise from the top 2.  782flop4turnand a queen on the river dooms me.  I had 1st until then.  Now Wayne & I are practically co-2nd.

Former last is up to 53 with the rest of us scrapping in the late 20s.

HE gets the best of Wayne, who drops to about 14.  HE gets up to 40.  I no longer can find a hand.

10Koff.  Nevermind.

And double nevermind.  Nothing comes except chip loss, to the leader at that.

4Ksuited in the blind?  What--two pair!  YAY!  A healthier 3rd at 28, I am.  And I stuck it to HIM.

Anna comes back to me.  Preflop raise for the duckets.

1) "Last" - 56
2) HIM - 36
3) Me - 29
4) Wayne - 12

J7suit and I push the button.  Everyone calls and the flop is daunting.  Wayne goes all-in and I don't call with my 2 pair.  Straight.  GFL.  Wayne to 30, HIM to 20.  Wayne over HIM again to 40.

A6.  Ace on the river.  I raise.  Leader is all in with AJ.

I'm down to two sixes.

And there one is!  How ABOUT that?

me -50   Wayne - 35  "Last" - 26  HIM - 15

Then HE leap frogs Wayne to get into 2nd.   More bad hands I play minimally, if at all.

Two calls with Q10suit.  Queens on the flop, suited JA after.  Eep.  There the lead went.

I tilt all-in with A10off.  They run.   It then occurs to me I'm still in 2nd.  Whoops.  Part bad beat, part screaming bladder, I suppose.  "Last" snatches the lead off HIM.  

This is hardcore.

Wayne doubles up into 2nd.  It took 3 hands from "Last" to first to last.  That hardcore.

I bluff with K7 off and take down a pot.  

"Last" is back in first, dogs and cats living together, MASS HYSTERIA!

I lose a winning hand--but "LAST" takes him out.

I'm last at 19, Wayne at 38, "Last" at 74.  I see an ace.  All-in.   Take the blinds.  Anna, all-in. More blinds.

All-in with high two pair.

Only one combination of two cards can beat me.  

They do.

That's poker.

Real Back Poppin' DJ Axel, "Got To Be Real", "Get It Poppin'", and "Lean Back"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anna Kornikova is a hot smoking bitch.