11/11/06

20%.

I'm sure if I hadn't gone out for 8 jobs this week and already gotten shut down for 2, if the installation fee for the internet didn't fall on my head somehow due to the move, if I had any money, if the people looking for said money stopped calling three times a day and I didn't have to stay up until 2 a.m. to get some fucking quiet in this house I would be on pace or ahead.

Then again, wouldn't be my life, would it?

A village of supporting characters is cropping up. My idea to write four times a day in 15-minute bursts is going okay. Perhaps I should've thought of it before 5 hours ago. Brittany is going to have to address her singlehood, her brother David is going to have to address whether she wants it, and she might be into either the guy who was a victim of his girlfriend beating him in the library, the officer making the arrest, the reporter who's about to launch her into the stratosphere, or the guy her best friend wants to set her up with.

I'm on my way
I don't know where I'm goin'
I'm on my way
I'm taking my time but I don't know where...

Oh, in order to write the first club scene I did put together the DJ BC Saturday Night Mix, which for all none of you who care goes like this

1 - Madison Avenue, "Don't Call Me Baby"
2 - Mobb Deep feat. 50 Cent & Nate Dogg, "Have A Party"
3 - Chris Brown feat. Juelz Santana, "Run It (remix)"
4 - Purple Ribbon All-Stars feat. Big Boi, "Kryptonite (I'm On It)"
5 - Jackson 5, "I Want You Back"
6 - Dem Franchize Boyz feat. Jermaine Dupri, Da Brat, and Bow Wow, "I Think They Like Me (remix)"
7 - Chamillionaire feat. Lil' Flip, "Turn It Up"
8 - Cassie, "Me & U" (in a perfect world it would've been the DJ Steve 1nder mash with the Cure's "Close To You" with the backbeat. ahhhhhhhhh.)

9
Tears Of A Shakeoff DJ AM's Mariah Carey/Smokey Robinson and the Miracles mash

10 - Franz Ferdinand, "Take Me Out"
11 - Three 6 Mafia feat. 8-Ball, MJG, and Young Buck, "Stay Fly"
12 - E-40 feat. Keak Da Sneak, "Tell Me When To Go"
13 - Bubba Sparxxx feat. Ying Yang Twins, "Ms. New Booty"
14 - Fall Out Boy, "Dance, Dance"
15 - Yung Joc, "It's Goin' Down"
16 - Sean Paul, "Temperature"
17 - The Outfield, "Your Love"
18 - Lighter Shade Of Brown, "Hey DJ"
19 - Kurupt feat. Snoop Dogg, Warren G, and Nate Dogg, "Ain't No Fun"

Feel free to burn it and try it on your own fun endeavors. I'm going to take a short break and hopefully can get another half hour's work in before I go out and fuel up.

I can do this.

Even now.

Just got to keep chopping.

No comments: