8/16/06

Miss Jessica Biel, Please Pick Up Your Ghetto Pass

1) LA face. With an Oakland booty. Ye gods.

2) I was going to post about how I got screwed over in my Fafarazzi league, but I'm trying to dump Bono and Clay Aiken for more reliable point-scores Tara Reid and Pete Doherty.

That sentence is awesome.

ADDENDUM: Some previous posts have referenced a place called Confidential and a bartender named Jennifer who I deemed hottest in the county. I will now be turning off the All-American Rejects; it's no longer my dirty little secret.

2 comments:

Cindylover1969 said...

I was considering getting some pictures of JB from behind up, but I need to do something about the guilt. I was going to comment on that sentence as well, but Biel's ass got in the way.

Deborah said...

Tara Reid is definitely a point-scoring machine for a league like that - much more so than Clay Aiken...

Speaking of him, has anyone SEEN Clay in the last two years?