7/12/06

This Post Is Brought To You By The Letter S (Snapshots, Stargazing, Schedule-making)

The photo album is now in effect, except of course for the '06 Comic-Con pictures since it's not until next week. I'm already very cautiously psyched since Kevin Smith is in for Clerks II: Eclectic Burger Crew and Samuel L. Jackson is going to be doing some press for SNAKES ON A PLANE~! Plus, I'm either calling off or getting off Saturday to meet Kristen Bell, give her a birthday present (mind out of the gutter, you sickos), maybe get her to record my voicemail message, and finally cause Dupin to kill himself.

Oh, the whole my-personal-life-is-sterling-but-I-may-have-to-kill-my-family thing is still in effect.

Dream Itinerary
THURSDAY
Lucy Lawless, Susan Ward 12-1:30
Rosario Dawson 1-2
Amy Smart 3-5

FRIDAY
Snoop, Brande Roderick 12-1
Ali Larter, Hayden Panettiere 12:30-2
BattleStar Galactica (Grace Park & Tricia Helfer aren't listed...yet(?)) 2-3
RZA 3-4
David Boreanaz 3-4
Jamie Pressly 4-5
Boondocks panel 5-6
SNAKES ON A MOTHERFUCKING PLANE, acting painstakingly done by SAMUEL JACKSON! It'll make you laugh! You'll be coughing up popcorn in no time! You might even fight an usher or two! Mmm-mmm, bitch! Oh, 5:45-7

S A T U R D A Y (either I'm calling off or getting off, I'm not missing this)
Greg the Bunny/Seth Green 11:30-12:30
Rose McGowan 11:45-12:45
Simpsons panel 12 -1
Kevin Smith 1-2:30
Jennifer Love Hewitt 3:30-4:30
VERONICA MARS panel 4:30-5:30 (with followup autograph session. And I'm getting Kristen Bell a birthday present.)

SUNDAY
Ashley Scott 11:30-1
Amber Tamblyn, Arielle Kebbel 12-1
Reno 911 1-2:30

Sweet Child O' Mine Guns N' Roses

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've only got one thing to say about buying Kirsten Bell a present: Don't be that guy, man. -Aaron

Cindylover1969 said...

If you get to Hayden, I'll be very jealous and it'll be payback for last summer...

Rob T said...

What Aaron said. You buy em a gift, next thing you know you're in the Enquirer.

Or she might love it and decide to be your Sugar Mama. *grins evilly*

Anonymous said...

Hey, I will see you there on saturday then. And please, please don't get tossed out because you got Ms Bell something that could be deemed, weel, let's say inappropriate. That would just be awkward.

Oricon Ailin said...

Have a great time at ComicCon!! You're talking about the one in San Diego, right?

My husband wanted to go sooo bad. I'm saving up so I can send him next year. He's been dying to go for years.

Have fun and I hope you get ALL the autographs and pics you want!

Daniel Womack said...

For those of you (and you Butch) who don't get an opportunity to see Kevin Smith Saturday, there will be Q&A sessions immediately following the 3:30, 6:00, and 8:15 showings of "Clerks II" at the Mission Valley UltraStar. We've got our tickets online so we'll be there. Hope to see you all there too!