7/22/06

Pros And Con

All right. Work crushed my soul. I did pick up a birthday present for Rob, and something for Dupin if he acts right. I ran into Amanda, which begat running into Carly, which begat running into Aaron. Hilarious. (Sadly, I missed the Snakes On A Plane confab, and, yes, someone asked SLJ if the snakes deserved to die. And got the answer. I honestly died a little inside having missed that.)

Post-work. Now we're talking.

Bought tickets for Clerks II.

Dinner at Hooters. I'm probably eating there tomorrow, but ah well.

Go back to the theater. Brian Posehn is outside, but it's Reno 911's Thomas Lennon I get the picture with (on the cameraphone, sadly, but I hope to have it up shortly). Aaron's camera doesn't work. He is sad.

Clerks II. Oricon, don't see this movie. Everyone else, go see it 4 times. I'm in the credits, but even if I wasn't, I would be angling for a way to sneak on there. Other than the Big Sappy Ending--which probably had to happen--your internal organs will be in danger from all the laughing. It should also be noted even with my loose moral attitude I screamed out "Oh, my God!" and covered my eyes on at least 2 seperate occasions. So now you know.

Now: calling off work, asking Kevin Smith what's a Nubian, drooling over Jennifer Love Hewitt, telling Kristen Bell I want to bear her children, dinner with friends, hitting the club for my DJ friend, hitting the club across the street for the bikini fashion show.

Oh yeah--calling off work so I can use my comp tickets courtesy of work to go to work to go to the Con. I keeps it gangsta likes that.

Misery Soul Asylum

5 comments:

Cindylover1969 said...

Too bad Hayden and Greg weren't there. But on the upside, neither was I. :)

Rob T said...

I'M TAKING IT BACK!

Daniel Womack said...

I'm curious as to how one gets away with calling in for work, showing up at work, and not getting caught. I'd say that takes 1 part courage and 1 part stupidity but I'm sure there's a logical explanation I'm not thinking of.

Oricon Ailin said...

So, MY question is why I shouldn't go see Clerks:II and everyone else can???

Tell me...why can't I go see it?? *puzzled*

Oricon Ailin said...

Oh wait...if you are thinking of my moral attitude...

Don't worry, this little Christian mind of mine doesn't get too offended. Really, I'm being honest.

SOOOO...now tell me why I shouldn't see Clerks:II. heheheh