4/15/06

KWBR

Format switch!

DROPPED:
"Hot Topic Is Not Punk Rock" (13)
"Rodeo" (14)

15. Move Along the All-American Rejects (8)
14. Poppin' My Collar Three 6 Mafia (debut)
13. Gold Lion Yeah Yeah Yeahs (15)*
12. Tear You Apart She Wants Revenge (debut)
11. Back Like That Ghostface Killah f/Ne-Yo (10)

10. Black Sweat Prince (11)*
09. I'm N' Luv With A Stripper T-Pain feat. Mike Jones (7)
08. A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me Fall Out Boy (9)*
07. Walk Away Kelly Clarkson (12)*
06. Touch The Sky Kanye West (2)

05. Temperature Sean Paul (4)
04. So Sick Ne-Yo (1)

03. What You Know T.I. (6)*

02. Ms. New Booty Bubba Sparxxx f/Ying Yang Twins (3)*

01. Tell Me When To Go E-40 f/Keak Da Sneak (5) [2w]

np: Electric Relaxation A Tribe Called Quest

3 comments:

Matt said...

You've been "officially stalking" for a couple of years now :)

Explain the colors, por favor.

Butch Rosser said...

Titles in bold, biggest jump in orange, biggest fall in red...

Daniel Womack said...

OK I can totally respect the variety in your list and I'll admit that this is way too high school but I'm just having a hard time giving credit to a list with Kelly Clarkson, Bubba Sparxxx (does he think that's clever?), and Fall Out Boy.
Still, being my friend and everything...I'll let it slide. Just wanted to get it out there.