2/3/06

Friday Barometer™

More out of a sense of obligation than anything else...

ALBA: I remember in the first one of the year I was supposed to pimp an old school jam in here every week. I forgot until a couple days ago. So I'll try to get back on track, and considering what's on the radio I think this'll be a fun throwback. Butch's Old Skool Pick of the Week: Mary J. Blige's "Real Love".

BUSH: Payday. A 911 of a payday. If I cashed the whole thing in to get with a hooker, I would have to worry about her dental plan, let's just say that.

BUSH: The lack of money is sort of taking me down a couple paces considering in the next week and a half there's the Super Bowl, my birthday party (both local and LA), and hunting for other horribly disfigured singles for Valentine's, to say nothing of February 15th, the Christmas of candy.

ALBA: Down as I feel about it at this second, the fact remains: Super Bowl birthday party birthday party maybe getting out there for V-Day. Still should be good times.

ALBA: I could always get my taxes done if I get really hard up for cash. Ah, to have no dependents...

ALBA: ...but just barely, being single at Valentine's. I don't find myself filled with my usual amount of vitriolic anger. Of course, they could be having National White Day and I'd have the same level of involvement this year. As much as I keep reminding myself that I shouldn't force things for the sake of it, I always end up not forcing them.

BUSH: How come Aaron gets to see them film Veronica Mars? Nigga doesn't even watch the show! He wouldn't know Logan Echolls from Logan's Run! Bah.

ALBA: I like the shirt I got for 20% of it's original price last week; so taking it to L.A.

np: "Sheep Go To Heaven" by Cake

1 comment:

Rob T said...

I'd tell Aaron to hook a brotha up with some autographs, myself.