1/8/05

Rosser Hot Ten

GONE: "Encore vs. Numb", 7; "What You Waiting For?", 8

  1. Lil' Jon & the Eastside Boyz feat. Usher & Ludacris: Lovers And Friends (4) [2w]
  2. Snoop Dogg feat. Pharrell: Drop It Like It's Hot (1)
  3. Ludacris: Get Back (3)*
  4. Jadakiss feat. Mariah Carey: U Make Me Wanna (6)*
  5. Trick Daddy feat. Lil' Jon & Twista: Let's Go (2)
  6. U2: Vertigo (5)
  7. Ciara feat. Missy Elliott: 1, 2 Step (10)*
  8. My Chemical Romance: I'm Not Okay (I Promise) (9)*
  9. Lloyd Banks feat. Avant: Karma (debut)
  10. Franz Ferdinand: This Fire (debut)
Ambient music: Big Audio Dynamite - Rush

1 comment:

Matt said...

Interesting, and more support for my theory that music flows in all directions: "Encore vs. Numb" either just got here or I haven't been paying attention, while "This Fire"'s been here for a while.