9/23/04

Mercedes Ruehl and A Rented Lear

My day off yesterday was 9 off-and-mostly-on hours of me moving everything in my room. I found a AP referral from '96. We had seven bags worth of stuff for Goodwill and I got to move it all out myself. After four and a half hours of sleep my mom woke me up to do six minutes of moving stuff in the bathroom (was our life really incomplete without bathroom carpeting?). And if you wonder why I didn't roll over and go back to sleep, you're lucky enough to have not met my mother.

So of course, I can't go back to sleep now, and it's not exactly like I have to work 8.5 stagger home when Letterman's interviewing his first guest and move the shit back into my room. And then spend tomorrow putting everything non-essential back in the room.

Someone remind me why matricide's illegal again.

hello it's me I'm not at home if you'd like to reach me leave me alone...

Ambient music: Travis covering "Baby One More Time" live & acoustic

No comments: